This opportunity will expose the individual to all lines in the Coil & Extrusion departments and will assist the candidate in career growth within the organization.
- The candidate will have excellent attendance and will always put Safety first.
- The quality technician candidate must be able to read and understand blueprints and specifications, measure products with calipers, gauges, or micrometers, and be able to report inspection and test data.
- The ideal candidate will have computer skills as well as math, communication, and problem-solving skills.
- This candidate must be detail oriented and be able to keep up in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to work on feet all day and be able to lift-up to 40 pounds consistently
- Must be able to overtime when required.
- Work schedule is 40 hours per week but may require more hours depending on department workload
- Moderate to heavy physical effort or strenuous activity including walking, standing, bending, reaching and carrying loads up to 40 pounds
- Normal factory environments involving seasonally fluctuating temperatures, dirt, dust, and noise
Compensation & Benefits:
- A competitive hourly rate
- Full benefits including health insurance (Blue Cross Blue Shield), dental, vision, life, long-term and short-term disability insurances
- A 401K plan.
- 9 paid holidays, vacation time
- Opportunity for advancement
Please note that all inquiries and applications will remain completely confidential.
Peerless of America, LLC is an equal opportunity employer committed to complying with all applicable federal, state, and local laws providing EEO, and all other employment laws and regulations.
The company is dedicated to the fulfillment of this policy regarding all aspects of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, placement, transfer, training, promotion, rates of pay, and other compensation, termination, and all other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment.