Refrigeration Engineer Required
The Refrigeration Engineer is responsible for coordination and completion of new engineering projects. Works on product and process improvements to ensure that parts for the customers are produced correctly and in the most efficient manner possible.
- Designs refrigeration products and provides engineering support for new and experimental products and processes
- Assist Sales Department as needed for sizing and application of refrigeration products and assists in providing quotes to customers
- Gives hands-on support to resolve manufacturing issues by providing design changes including machine design
- Works with CAD designers to update drawings and designs Assists with product and process improvements to ensure efficiency and quality standards are met on the production floor
- Supports supply chain by writing detailed specifications for parts sourcing and works with manufacturers of parts to insure code compliance, proper operation, and quality
- Stays up-to-date on new trends and changes in the refrigeration industry and ensures our products are in conformance with the Department of Energy, Environmental Protection Agency, and Underwriter's Laboratories
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering or similar Refrigeration manufacturing or servicing experience
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Computer proficiency
Compensation & Benefits:
- A competitive hourly rate
- Full benefits including health insurance (Blue Cross Blue Shield), dental, vision, life, long-term and short-term disability insurances
- A 401K plan.
- 9 paid holidays, vacation time
- Opportunity for advancement
Please submit your resume and complete the application form to be considered.
Please note that all resumes and applications will be treated confidentially.