Responsible for the technical sales of Peerless of America II, Inc. heat transfer products and services. The Account Manager ensures customer satisfaction in addition to product pricing, customer quality, and negotiations with customers. Identifies new markets and customers for company products and develops and maintains positive and professional client relationships.
- Establishes, develops, and maintains business relationships with current customers and prospective customers to generate new business.
- Acts as the focal point to meet customer expectations and coordinates with engineering in the introduction of new products.
- Prepares or approves clear and effective quotations of products and/or services for current and prospective customers.
- Develops and maintains sales promotional materials and participates in industry trade shows and exhibitions.
- Works closely with Production and Engineering Departments both at Peerless and at the customers’ to keep abreast of changes that may affect sales.
- Analyzes market’s potential and determines the value of existing and prospective customers to the organization.
- Researches sources for developing prospective customers and for information to determine their potential.
- Works closely with Quality Department to ensure RGM’s are handled expeditiously and sensitively to reduce customer return and to resolve any customer issues.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Aluminum Extrusion manufacturing experience either in sales or engineering
- Sales experience of at least 5 years with proven ability to achieve sales goals
- Must be results-oriented and able to work both independently and within a team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Computer proficiency
In addition to a highly competitive compensation package, Peerless offers a full benefit package to include health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance as well as vacation, 9 paid holidays, a 401(k) plan, and a health savings account with strong opportunities for advancement. All resumes and inquiries will be kept strictly confidential.Click here to apply!